Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions 3 minutes read
These are our terms and conditions 3 minutes read
By using the Adliked.com (Adliked) website, dashboard and API (the Service), you (the Client) are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Service. The materials contained in this Service are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to make use of the Service for personal and commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the Service for any illegal activity;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software provided by this Service;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Adliked.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Service are provided (as is). Adliked.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Adliked.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of its Service or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to by the Service.
In no event shall DAdliked.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Service or application, even if Adliked.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the Service could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Adliked.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its Service are accurate, complete, or current. Adliked.com may make changes to the materials contained on its Service at any time without notice. Adliked.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
In addition, Adliked.com reserves the right to make modifications to the Service with regard to how Clients interact with the Service, either directly or indirectly, in an effort to prevent Service abuse.
Adliked.com has not reviewed all of the websites linked to by the Service and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Adliked.com of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the Client own risk.
Adliked.com reserves the right to charge its Clients a dynamic monthly fee based on metered usage calculations. If the payment method on file cannot be charged, the Client will be notified via e-mail immediately. If the issue is not rectified within 2 weeks, Adliked.com reserves the right to suspend the Client account and its apps until the Client resolves any outstanding billing issues. Adliked.com may then charge an additional late fee of $10 in addition to the accumulated monthly balance for every late payment.
7. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Adliked.com has the discretion to update these terms at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these terms periodically and become aware of modifications.
8. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Service, you signify your acceptance to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our Service. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes to these terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.